GDPR & Data Protection
Intro into GDPR & Data Protection
Bella Reid/Vixen Dance and Fitness collects and stores your personal data in order to operate the business and complies with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act (2018)
Bella Reid/Vixen Dance and Fitness complies with the principles in the data protection legislation which are as follows,
1.personal information shall be processed (collected, used, disclosed, retained or disposed of) lawfully and fairly and in a transparent manner and where it is clear what and why Bella Reid/Vixen Dance and Fitness has used this data.
2. personal data shall be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be processed further than that purpose.
3. personal data will be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
4. personal data will be accurate and where necessary updated. Every effort will be made to ensure inaccurate information is deleted/updated as soon as possible.
5. personal data will be kept in a form where identification of individuals will stored for no longer than necessary for the purpose.
6. personal data will be processed in a manner that ensures security of the personal data.
Aim of Policy
The aim of this policy is to,
Protect the rights of individuals by ensuring all personal data held is used fairly, appropriately and lawfully.
Minimise the risks to individuals data
Ensure the individuals right to be informed, access, rectification, erasure, object as well as the rights related to automated decision making are made readily available.
Ensure that use of personal data complies with the relevant data protection regulations
Maintain confidence of individuals in Bella Reid/Vixen Dance and Fitness
Bella Reid is the Owner of Vixen Dance and Fitness. It is her sole responsibility to keep up to date with the relevant Data Protection Policies. Your personal details will not be shared with anyone else unless your consent is given.